Helping you find the support you need
It is our goal to provide support, encouragement, and the appropriate tools and information to help manage the many aspects of SIGNIFOR® treatment.
Once enrolled in the R.A.R.E. Patient Support Program, help is available:
- Help gain an understanding of your insurance coverage for treatment and plan benefits and review results from benefits investigations
- We will work with your doctor’s office and insurance company if additional approvals are needed
Copay assistance program
- Copay assistance is available for those eligible for help to reduce out-of-pocket costs*
Patient assistance programs
- We coordinate assistance for those who are eligible* and uninsured or underinsured
- Obtain information about independent organizations that may provide other forms of information and assistance
Financial assistance support
- We help address financial barriers by explaining your insurance options and help reduce out-of-pocket costs for those who are eligible*†
Clinical nurse support
- A clinical nurse specialist is available to answer any questions you may have about your medication
*Restrictions and limitations apply.
†Eligibility requirements apply.
Reimbursement support for your office
- Benefits verification
- Prior authorization/appeals support
- Copay Assistance Program*
- Assists patients ineligible for copay assistance in identifying charitable foundations
Clinician case managers and nurse support
- Medical professionals are available to help support your patients
Financial assistance during insurance gaps
- Helps patients start or remain on therapy in the event an access or insurance gap arises
Patient Assistance Program (PAP) for indigent patients
*Eligibility requirements, restrictions, and limitations apply.
The R.A.R.E. Patient Support Program is administered in partnership with our specialty pharmacy.
Contact the R.A.R.E. Patient Support Program for Assistance
Monday-Friday between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM ET:
Phone: 888.454.8860 Fax: 888.454.8488